|Curse||Aplication||Final enrolment||Total of MIPE students|
The students monitoring protocol protocol has been designed with the twofold purpose. First, it intends to monitor the academic trajectory of the students; second, it should provide useful and relevant information for the assessment, revision, and progressive improvement of the program. This protocol includes includes the following phases, steps and instruments:
- Pre-enrolment tutorial in the first year to choose a specialization and optional subjects. Guidance on access the MIPE-DIPE virtual community and Moodle classrooms for each subject (September).
- Pre-enrolment tutorial in the second and subsequent years to choose optional subjects (September).
- Special event for new students to present the faculties involved in teaching the programme and the course coordinators, including the chance to meet students from previous editions. The event features a special session on accessing the MIPE-DIPE virtual community.
- Tutorial guidance to assist students with the completion of the master’s degree Final Project and its defence before an examination panel and with the procedure and deadlines for requesting a professional or research placement. Feedback on performance in first-semester subjects. Feedback is analysed in a working session of the master’s degree’s Academic Committee for the ongoing evaluation, review and improvement of the programme (December).
- UB surveys to give feedback on teaching staff and first-semester subjects. Student feedback is analysed in a working session of the master’s degree’s Academic Committee for the ongoing evaluation, review and improvement of the programme (January).
- Tutorial session to present the offer of placements for each of the three specializations (Psychoeducational Intervention, Psychoeducational Orientation in Secondary Education, and Psychoeducational Research), given by the placement coordinators at the participating universities. Presentation of the specific calendar for requesting placements and the procedure for assigning placements to each student (May).
- UB surveys to give feedback on teaching staff and second-semester subjects. Student feedback is analysed in a working session of the master’s degree’s Academic Committee for the ongoing evaluation, review and improvement of the programme (June).
- Students have a specific address for questions and queries about administrative aspects of the course (enrolment, payment, submission of documents, etc.): email@example.com
- During the year, students can also send academic questions and queries to the course coordinators using the contact details on the following page: http://mipe.psyed.edu.es/ca/mipe/comision-coodinacion-mipe