Line 1: Learning activities, subjective learning experiences and educational influence in face-to-face learning environments, e-learning and blended learning.
Researchers: Dr. C. Coll, Dr. A. Engel, Dr. J. Oller · Universitat de Barcelona
- The sense of academic learning and the development of competent learners in a distributed and interconnected educational model.
- Digital information and communication technology and the new ecology of learning.
Line 2: Interaction and educational influence: analysis, innovation and improvement of educational practices and assessment to foster inclusion and catering student’s diversity.
Researchers: Dr. J. Onrubia, Dr. A. Remesal, Dr. M. J. Rochera · Universitat de Barcelona
- Collaborative counseling to promote innovation and improvement of inclusive educational practices.
- Learning assessment to promote innovation and improvement of educational practices.
Line 3: Joint activity, knowledge and learning in professional communities: teachers and students learning together and educational communities in development.
Researchers: Dr. M. Clarà, Dr. R. Colomina, Dr. M. T. Mauri · Universitat de Barcelona
- The joint reflection about educational practices and teacher’s construction of knowledge about their professional career.
- Practical and academic knowledge of educational actors’ practices.
Line 4: Reading and writing to learn: psychological processes involved and learning results.
Researchers: Dr. N. Castells, Dr. M. Miras, Dr. I. Solé · Universitat de Barcelona
- Reading comprehension and written composition strategies: teaching, learning and intervention in the different educational levels.
- Using reading and writing to learn: processes and learning outcomes. Self-regulation and metacognitive aspects (reading processes, monitoring and reading outcomes).
Line 5: External representations and academic learning.
Researchers: Dr. E. Martí, Dr. M. Garcia-Milà, Dr. F. Gabucio · Universitat de Barcelona
- The contribution of semiotic systems in the learning of science and mathematics.
- The role of metacognition in the learning of science and mathematics.
Line 6: Linguistic competence and academic achievement.
Researchers: Dr. X. Arnau, Dr. A. Teberosky · Universitat de Barcelona
Line 7: Language acquisition and development, augmentative communication and writing in students with special needs.
Researchers: Dr. C. Basil, Dr. E. Soro · Universitat de Barcelona
- Detection, prevention, early care and family intervention for people with disabilities.
- Language and communication in the school and family context: assessment and intervention.
Line 8: Teaching identity and teaching strategies.
Researchers: Dra. I. Álvarez, Dr. R. Martínez, Dr. C. Monereo · Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Line 9: Cultural diversity and cooperative learning.
Researchers: Dr. D. Durán, Dr. J. L. Lalueza · Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Line 10: Strategies of academic reading and writing.
Researchers: Dra. M. Castelló, Dra. E. Liesa · Universitat Ramon Llull
Line 11: Analysis of school practices in contexts linguistic diversity, development of multilingual competence, design and development of intervention programs.
Researchers: Dr. M. Esteban, Dra. J. Oller, Dra. E. Serrat, Dr. P. Monreal, Dr. I. Vila · Universitat de Girona
Line 12: Quality of life and services for people with intellectual disabilities.
Researchers: Dr. C. Giné, Dr. A. Balcells, Dr. M. Gràcia, Dr. S. Jarque, Dr. J. Mas, Dr. R. Vilaseca · Universitat Ramon Llull, Universitat de Barcelona
- Family needs, quality of life in the family and intervention at home and school context.
- Family care and early care practices.