The Interinstitutional Doctorate of Educational Psychology (DIPE) is a shared initiative of four Catalan universities —Universitat de Barcelona, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Universitat de Girona and Universitat Ramon Llull. It runs under the coordination of the University of Barcelona, however, a variety of research groups on educational psychology participating in the program offer the doctoral students:
- A broad range of topics and lines of research to enter and explore;
- An updated, state-of-the-art view in the field of educational psychology;
- A panoramic view of current epistemological and methodological approaches in this field;
- A working network with other Spanish and foreign universities and research groups;
- A direct learning experience of research methods and procedures by means of a training program embedded in the current work of the research groups.