Culture, development and learning in educational psychology. 3 ECTS credits. University of Barcelona. Prof.: Javier Onrubia.
Construction of psycho-educational knowledge: epistemological and methodological fundaments. 3 ECTS credits. University of Barcelona. Prof.: Andrés di Masso.
Procedures, canons and practices of scientific and professional communication in educational psychology. 6 ECTS credits. Ramon Llull University. Prof.: Montserrat Castelló and Mariona Corcelles.
Current views and tendencies in educational psychology. 6 ECTS credits. University of Barcelona. 6 ECTS credits. University of Barcelona. Prof.: César Coll.
- Relations between psychological knowledge, theory, and educational practice.
- Sociocultural approaches to education and learning.
- Constructivism, socio-cultural constructivism and constructivist approaches in education.
- Educational applications and implications of socio-cultural constructivist approaches.
- Epistemological debates on the construction of psycho-educational knowledge:
- Quantitative, qualitative and mixed research
- Epistemological coherence and methodological multiplicity
- From basic research to applied research: the Pasteur’s quadrant.
- General methodological strategies of research and intervention in educational psychology: case study, design-based research, evaluative research.
- Brain and learning: the neurological bases of learning
- Situated and distributed cognition, situated learning and teaching.
- Learning and systems of activity
- Formal and school education in the information society and the new ecology of learning
- Academic and professional texts in educational psychology: norms, canons and conventions.
- Writing of academic and professional texts in educational psychology
Requirements: no requirements.